Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Confession......

OK......those who read my last blog.......the gals name is a person whose name is engraved in my heart due to some reason.......its not the gal i am going after now........right now i am going after a gal in archi......yes yes......i might as well confess it......since many of u knows it.......she is a simple gal who give me strength........her voice, smile, action all inspire me........someone who i am will to give my life to.....who is tt......some of u know....others go find out urself........i just doing wat i have to do, although i know its not enough, but i cant see any sign she is giving to allow me to go forward.......maybe to her i am just a good friend ba.........u all tell me lar......go forward? go backward? stop moving?........haizzzzzzzzz.........soooooo compliacted................when i dun have one, i desperate to get one............now i find one, yet i cant have it, and ponder to grab or let go...........i wonder wat would happen if i got one............or would i even find the one....???..........the future is sooooooooooooo dim............i dun wanna go think abt it............hahaha ok think i go back to my work..........work is now the only things which is like a numb injection.........to numb myself from the pain, sad and sorrow............workaholic now.........dun know how long i can take it........let just take a step at a time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home