Friday, June 01, 2007

the fun of tuition and some erhem......

well......today just had another new tuition kid. Her name is Jeanie. only sec 1 and she know tons of stuff......other than sch stuff. she knew army stuff, uni stuff, all kind. how she knew them?? she only told me she got friends from poly, friends going army..... how she know them?? i also want to know..... hahahah kids nowadays really is shocking. wat can i say......just awed by her. but the most impt things is teaching these kids really is fun. they bring me joy and bring me away from reality. i was having a really really bad week and during the tuition session, everything pain and sad stuff just disappear. all i know is just the world between the kid and me. knowing how she is doing and trying to teach her wat i know. it is 1.5hrs and i just drag till ard 2hrs. i dun care if i get less money. the fun, the smile of the kid, the challenge of teaching, it is all worthwhile. it is only when i enter the bus home reality hit back hard at me....... all the thing in reality......so sian......haiz.......love, work, home.......totally sianzz......i am only a student and already like this, i wonder how i will be when i walk into the society. maybe i shd continue teaching once in a while. i think when sch start, no matter how stress i am, i will continue teaching, these kids really bring joy to me. and maybe they are the one who will bring my stress away.



ok back to some reality and mean stuff......must have some everytime isnt it?? if not where is the fun?? hahahaha.....this time......SHAZI!!!!! U WANT SOME UPDATE RIGHT??? HERE ARE SOME!!!! whahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........he think he show me no harm........hahaha......i shall help u spread so u might have a chance......whahahahaha.........they (shazi, liang ping, wen hui) are working to do some research in sch and they come ji siao me on the net.......wha liao.....the one who shd be working is making fun of me who is doing nothing???....i shall show the power of someone who is doing nothing......hahahah........okok.....i shall admit i also like someone in archi n i think many of u knows.....might as well admit it be4 they try to do sth funny right???......aiya.....but i think i am doing things too obvious le.....but if u like someone, might as well let them know than doing nothing right?? SHAZI......GO DO STH OR WE WILL!!!! whahahahahahahahaha......ok enough of mean stuff...... mine might not succeed, and i shall not emo anymore. i actually looking for some comfort and someone to share my happiness and pain but yet i always fail to find, i already given up hope le......think i will nvr find one anyway.....might as well.....haizz......think i find more happiness with my tuition kids........others only give me pain and stress......i already pain for 7+++yrs le......finally though maybe my turn will come and more pain hits in.....haiz.....think i really did something horrible in my last life. suan le.....shall be who i am and just live my life........the pain will be there forever, but i happy now tt i find some really interesting kids to teach to bring me some colours in life. be4 tt is really really depressing.....some of my friend will know......well.....i think tt is enough.......i said i will not emo but i bet i still will once in a while but i tt is normal ba..........just to relieve some pain gathered in me.

ok tt is all for this time.......interesting???? hahaha u all want to know my situation with her//???? no hope lar........nothing to say much......maybe tt feeling come back so sth to drive me to write down everything, then i will.....till then......just enjoy my mean-ness and stay tune!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home